Freitag, 25. September 2015

All things considered...

Seeing that there are a lot of people peeking in from the States and everywhere else I promise to be better about posting bilingually in the future.

Let me know if and what more info you´d like to see in my posts.
Usually I´m just too much in a hurry to actually write a lot or I don´t want to keep you by flapping too extensively with stuff noone wants to hear.
I´m willing to share though, so just let me know!

This just as a very quick throw in and "thanx" for all my international peepers!

If you need clarifiction in French or Spanish, please let me know.

Si alguien necesita mas informaciones en Espanol me contacta por favor

S´il y a quelqu´une qui a besoin de plus d´informations priere de me contacter.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hallo, ich freu mich immer über Kommentare oder Nachrichten!